1. Ideal Vision and Operational Vision
- The ideal vision of STIKes is to educate true human beings by carrying out a process of awareness of human values through plenary education to students.
- The operational vision of STIKes is that in 2041 it will become an Institution of Higher Education in Health with international standard management to produce superior, humanist, spirited souls who are dedicated to life, in accordance with Christian morals and internationally competitive.
- Contribute in the development of science and technology for the welfare of society through educational activities, research, community service.
- Educating prospective health workers through plenary education.
- Producing superior health workers, humanists, souls devoted to life, in accordance with Christian morals and international competitiveness.
- Being a higher education of health workers with international standard governance.
- Organizing the process of education and teaching, research and community service that is humanist and holistic and open to all walks of life imbued with Christian values and the spirituality of the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity Sisters of Saint Carolus Borromeus.
3. The purpose of STIKes is as follows:
- The creation of superior, humanist, soul-minded health workers who are dedicated to life, in accordance with Christian morals and international competitiveness through plenary education and the development of student abilities.
- The realization of the management of tertiary education of health workers with international standards by promoting the value of Integrity, Compassion, Assurance, Respect, Embrace Innovation (I-CARE).
- The implementation of the process of education and teaching, research and community service that is humanistic and holistic and open to all levels of society imbued with Christian values and spirituality Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of Saint Carolus Borromeus.